Consider Osprey Point Retreat & Conference Center. Although we openly acknowledge that we are not a venue for “most” weddings, if you have always dreamed of a spectacular waterfront location with outstanding cuisine and the ability for a close group of family and friends to actually meet and get to know each other…. Consider Osprey Point, the ideal Destination Wedding Location without the intense travel expenses.
In our manor-like house, located on the waters of the Chesapeake Bay we offer:
- The perfect private and tranquil setting for your outdoor ceremony overlooking the waters of Broad Creek, either on the deck or the lush grounds, or inside the Broad Creek Room.
- Reception areas including the outdoor deck, the summer porch, Broad Creek Room or Club Room.
- Waterfront Dining Room – an Intimate setting for up to 60 guests for your wedding and reception
- Outstanding creative cuisine and superb wines and craft and domestic beers
- Beautiful settings for all your event photos
- 25 Luxurious Guest Room Lodge for two nights, housing most, if not all, of your family and friends including resort activities such as kayaking, canoeing, bicycling, beach volleyball, tennis, lawn games etc.
- An experienced and hospitable staff!
The Osprey Point Wedding Weekend Package includes:
- Your ceremony venue and set-up
- One hour reception featuring fine wines, craft beers and a selection of passed hors d’oeurves. A three-course seated dinner for 60 guests with a preselected choice of two entrees and a vegetarian option. All prepared by the culinary team lead by Culinary Institute of America trained Executive Chef Dawn McLoughlin. – $165 per person
- Sparkling Wine toast
- 25 guest rooms for two nights (minimum stay) – exclusive use of the entire venue – $12,000
Additional Ideas available include Rehearsal and Gathering Crab Feast dinner or Sunday brunch buffet. We can also help arrange bridal and groom party activities – golf, spa, and more!
Need additional help planning your wedding? Need a wedding consultant? We know outstanding ones, who know Osprey Point and can help you every step of the way.